come on don't hesitate everything you believe in will become reality

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SAY FOR ALL THIS WHILE .

"Yuh have Enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something." - Eminem
- A relationship is only for two, but some bitches don't know how to count.
Doing whatever the fuck you want, because it's your life and no one else's
Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
I always look at your profile because I MISS you
I tend to say "I dont know" when im just too lazy to think.
It is much easier 2 fake a smile then 2 explain what u really feel inside.
I Will Never Understand Why Guys Cheat On Pretty Girls With Ugly Ones
I wish you could 'block' people in real life just like you can on faceb00k
Kenapa perlu menipu?Terus-terang lagi baik kan?
Pretending not to care but actually wanting to cry
Sick of crying,tired of trying,yeah I'm smiling, but inside I'm DYING
Using "it's a long story" as an excuse not to tell a story.